This husband also makes the following statements in our native country’s court:
– The wife was relentless in her accusations and her attempts to provoke me into an emotional outburst.
– The wife would relentlessly attempt to provoke me into losing my temper.
One could turn this statements around and then it is the truth. He was relentlessly harassing me, attempting to provoke me into losing my temper.
But in his claims of me being relentless in accusations, in the same affidavit this husband says:
– I have no personal knowledge of the conversation between the wife and the eldest two children.
– The wife has never confronted me with the eldest child’s allegations.
– I have no knowledge of the allegations contained herein and find it disconcerting that the wife has not made mention to me earlier of the boys’ behaviour.
– The wife never expressed concerns regarding the smallest child having a spotty rash. I never saw such a rash.
– I have no knowledge of the wife taking the smallest child to her gynaecologist but question why not our family doctor or a paediatrician
– I have no personal knowledge of the allegations contained herein and deny them.
– Whilst I am unaware of the wife questioning the second child as to whether or not his grandfather of uncle ever hurt him, I find it very disturbing that she would do so.
– I am unaware of the wife telling the children to bite if someone put something in their mouths. This did not happen in front of me.
– I am unaware of the video the wife is referring to herein but would welcome a screening thereof. I have nothing to hide. (In this video this father, at first unaware that he was being recorded, was busy with his “animal, biting, snorting” actions on the smallest child’s body. The child calls to me for help and tries to get away. This father becomes aware that he is being recorded. He stops his actions at once, staring at me, he looks uncertain of what to do and then gets up and walks away.)
– I have no personal knowledge of the wife having phoned the Youth Police.
– Save to state that the children told me that they had accompanied the wife to the Police; I have no personal knowledge of the allegations contained herein.
– At no stage has the wife ever advised me of her concerns in this regard.
According to these statements of this husband, he did not have any knowledge of what his wife was saying has happened. In some cases he is lying, but for the most part I did not keep him informed anymore. Neither did I “relentlessly” accuse or provoke him. However, I did notice he had knowledge of things I did not tell him and found out he apparently kept himself informed on everything I do and say by tapping the phones I used.